Guidelines for logo usage
- The square St Martins logo should bleed from the top of the document where possible.
- If it is not possible for the logo to bleed from the top of the document then it should be positioned in the top right corner.
- The shape of the logo should not be altered in any way.
- The colour of the logo should not be altered in any way.
- Where the St Martins logo is used on the back of property marketing materials, there is no guide to positioning and size: usage is design dependent.
Willis Building, 51 Lime Street, London, EC3